Terms & Conditions
1. ‘RUN INTO 2021’ is organized by FEED HK and Project 108 (hereafter ‘The Organizer’).
2. Participants must be 18 years old or above. Participants under 18 years old must require parent or guardian consent.
3. Event will be held once only. If participants cannot complete and upload running records within the designated time limit, participants will be assumed to have forfeited the right of participation.
4. Information provided at the time of application may not be amended, altered or cancelled after submission. If there is any problem with the registered information, the Administrative Office will contact the applicant.
5. Each size of the runner's t-shirt is limited in quantity and will be distributed on a first come first served basis; if the requested size is not available, another size will be substituted.
6. The Organizer will not be held responsible for late applications attributed to troubled Internet connection, etc.
7. Participants understand and agree that participation in the Event is voluntary and at the own risk of participants. Each participant agrees to absolve the Organizer, Event Producer and any sponsor and/or supporting organizations from any and all liabilities arising from bodily injuries, accidents, death or other losses during or caused by travelling to and from the event venue during in the event or whatsoever reason. Participant is recommended to have personal accident insurance for personal safety.
8. Any person who is pregnant or suffering from any chronic disease such as heart disease or high blood pressure should not participate in the Event. All participants are urged to seek medical advice of their physical condition before participating in the Event. . In the case you are feeling unwell, please stop the race immediately.
9. Participant needs to complete the event by running or walking. Rollerblading, riding on a bicycle or any kind of vehicle are not allowed.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to disallow / disqualify any person who is known to have the above condition. The Organizer at its sole discretion also has the right to suspend any participant who appears or is suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the Event. By submitting his / her application to take part in the Event, and subsequently taking part in the Event, a participant
a. warrants and confirms to the Organizer that he/she is physically fit to participate in and complete his/her race without any medical or other assistance; and
b. agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Organizer from
i. any injury or death suffered by the participant himself/herself or any other persons; and
ii. any damage to property as a result of him/her not being physically fit to participate in and complete the race.
11. The Organizer reserves the rights to refuse any entry to participate for any inappropriate behavior.
12. Participant needs to finish the whole course on one occasion, however the number of trials is unlimited. The Organizer understands the route and time recorded by different watch or mobiles will be different. In regards to verification of results, it will be handled with some degree of flexibility where the finish distance of 10Km should be no less than than 9.5Km; 5Km should no less than 4.7Km; 3Km should be no less than 2.8Km.
13. There will no water point or aid stations available. Participant is advised to prepare not less than 500ml water and arrange some food as replenishment. Support by others along the course for this event is allowed. Please bring ID card, small amount of cash, Octopus Card, mobile phone with local connection, and also the race bib for taking pictures.
14. Participants must wear the designated race bibs, other bibs will not be accepted.
15. Please check the weather forecast from the Hong Kong Observatory in advance and do not start the race if adverse weather is expected. Please stop and look for appropriate shelter if weather conditions turn bad during the course of a race.
16. Be environmentally friendly and don’t litter on the course.
17. If vehicles are found on the course. Please be aware on the road conditions, and follow traffic rule.
18. Ensure your own safety and that of others. Be considerate of other trail and road users at all times. Take great care when crossing or running on roads. If another runner is injured or in distress, please assist. The race organizer will gladly deduct from your finishing time any time spent assisting an injured or distressed fellow runner.
19. The breaking of any rules may incur a time penalty or disqualification. Any such penalties are at the organizers’ discretion and are final.
20. The Participant shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, particularly the Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation (Cap 599G of the laws of Hong Kong), maintain proper social distance and follow the disease prevention measures announced or advised by the government from time to time. The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event rules, route and/or other arrangements as they deem appropriate.
21. The Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision on the qualifications of all participants, modify other arrangements of the event rules and interpret the above rules as appropriate.
22. The Organizer reserves the right to use any images taken during the course of the event and/or images submitted by Participants for advertising purposes.
23. The Participant (or their guardians) understands and accepts that FEED HK and Project 108 are the organizers of this event; any person or organization sponsoring this Event (regardless of whether it is named or has its name or mark appearing in the event materials, the “Sponsor”) is not the organizer of the Event, and (to the extent permitted by law) will not be responsible (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any damage (including but not limited to any financial or personal damage) ) arising from or in relation to the Participant’s participation in the Event. The Participants declare that their participation in this Event is based on his/her personal choice and is not solicitated by the Sponsor.
Event Refund & Cancellation Assignment Terms
1. Adverse weather conditions
2. Force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizer/Event Producer and which renders it impossible, unsafe or impractical to hold the event. A force majeure event shall include, but is not limited to, act of God, war, hostilities, invasion, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, riot, commotion, strikes, go-slows, lock outs or disorder, outbreak of disease, acts or threats of terrorism.
3. All policies of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government due to COVID-19
• After registration is completed, participant is not allowed to transfer to another applicant or race.
• The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any person and / or nullify his or her result due to any violation the Official Rules of the Event. No refund will be accommodated in the case of disqualifications.
• The Organizer reserves the right of final decision of the event. Any changes or contingent measures for the event announced by the Organizer and posted on the event’s website shall prevail.
1. He/She represents to the Organizer that he/she is in good health, physically fit and suffer from no physical impairment, illness or defect which might affect his/her participation that might not be able to complete the Event.
2. He/She aware that participation in the Event can be physically demanding and can result in accidents, injuries or death or loss. He/she is entering the Event entirely at my his/her risk and responsibility.
3. The Organizer advise participants to maintain personal hygiene, observe epidemic prevention measures and keep social distancing, and take the advise from the Organizers for all epidemic prevention.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to postpone, cancel, cut short or change the format of the event.
Personal Information Collection Statement
1. The Organizer reserves the right to use any photos, videos and event records of relevant events for any legal purposes, including event promotion and use on the website of FEED HK and Project 108.
2. This event is organized by FEED HK and Project 108. The information provided by the participants will be used for the following purposes with the entrusted service provider (if any):
• The Organizer announces running results
• Handle the administrative work of registration, including but not limited to confirmation, issuance of receipts and payment notifications, etc.
• Identify users or participants
• Record any contact with participants
• For other legal purposes required, authorized or permitted by law
3. In order to perform the above-mentioned purposes, the personal data provided by the participants during the registration may be transferred to the relevant organization.
4. The Organizer shall abide by the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of the laws of Hong Kong. The information you provided (including name, telephone number, email address and etc) will be used by The Organizer to promote its products and events, including (but not limited to) products, promotional activities, etc. If you do not wish your personal information to be used for promotional purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The Organizer will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your permission, unless compelled to do so by any judicial request, requirement or court order.
1. I do not have and have not had within 14 days prior to the date of event any of the common symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) – such as fever, malaise, dry cough, shortness of breath, nasal congestion, headache, conjunctivitis, sore throat, diarrhoea, loss of taste or smell, skin rash or discolouration of fingers or toes.
2. I have not been out of Hong Kong within 14 days prior to the date of event/ I have been out of Hong Kong within 14 days prior to the date of event but am exempted by the HKSAR Government from compulsory quarantine.
3. I have not been in close contact with any person who has travelled outside Hong Kong within 14 days prior to my date of event and has not been exempted by the HKSAR government from compulsory quarantine, in particular family members, helpers or drivers.
4. I have not been in close contact with any person who is a confirmed or preliminary positive case of COVID-19 infection in Hong Kong or overseas within 14 days prior to the date of event.
“Close contact” generally means having direct physical contact, living in the same household, travelling in the same vehicle or flight, having social contact in close proximity such as dining together. The above examples are not exhaustive. If you are in doubt, we advise that you err on the side of caution and refrain from using Club facilities.
5. I do not live in a building in which there has been a confirmed case of COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the date of declaration as published by the Centre for Health Protection.
6. I am not required to undergo COVID-19 testing pursuant to a compulsory testing notice or direction / I have undergone COVID-19 testing pursuant to a compulsory testing notice or direction and the result is negative.
7. If this form is submitted prior to the day of event, I should notify the Organiser of any change in circumstances prior to or at the time of my visit.
8. Under the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap. 599), a person who contravenes or knowingly gives false information to Department of Health is liable on conviction to a $10000 HKD fine and to imprisonment for 6 months.